Benefits of working with TADAccounting
Complete year end financials ready for taxes, with no last minute search for receipts and records.
A team of experienced and well qualified professionals to ensure your books are correct from beginning to end.
A monthly conference call to discuss your Financials and your fiscal position, so any issues can be dealt with quickly and effectively.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services Available
We work with you to determine the suite of services you need, and determine a monthly amount that fits your budget.
- Input vendor invoices to payable system, prepare pay for all vendors
- Classify invoices to the proper G/L account
- Request and maintain vendor W-9 information
- Maintain vendor master files
- Respond to vendor inquiries about payment status
- Retrieve copies of payments as necessary
- Prepare and file required 1099 forms
- Reconcile vendor statements to accounts payable ledger
- Reporting to organization on detailed aged payables and cash requirements
- Reconcile and Certify expense reports and import into QB
- Record and account for revenue
- Process client approved adjustment
- Record daily credit card deposits for each merchant
- Prepare timely and accurate notifications of tax liabilities and deposits
- Reconcile health insurance payments and make payroll deductions when required
- Prepare and process payroll accruals when necessary
- Enter data into QB file for financial reporting purposes
- Reconcile monthly bank statements
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Reconcile transfers between entities
- Monthly financial statements
- Balance sheet and income statement prepared monthly
- Accounts Payable aging as needed
- Additional reports prepared based on client specific needs
Quarterly Tax Filing
- Sales and use tax filings if needed
How Our Bookkeeping & Accounting Services Work
Your accounting file will be set up on our secure server, which means you can have access to it while we work on it. You can enter transactions, post invoices, whatever you need to do, whenever you need to do it.
First, we will clean up your file to get your books up to date, and this will be billed on a project basis. Once that’s done, you pay a fixed price for each month on the first of the month.
Clients can access and update their file when convenient for them. We use multi-user access, so TAD can be working on the file at the same time. No need to coordinate times!
We provide A/R and A/P reports to make it easy for you to see where your problems are.